Thursday, February 6, 2014

DIY photo collage

Pictures are one of my favorite things :)

Rachel recently gave me a picture frame that had a magnetic background. Originally, it was to be used like a whiteboard- there were scrabble tiles that came along with it that had little magnets glued on the back of them. I decided to switch things up a little bit and use the board as a collage/picture frame instead. It would be a super fun "do it yourself" project that you could easily do with your kids or just by yourself as an activity! I then surrounded the larger "collage" frame with some other smaller picture frames (pictured below). It isn't done yet, so I know it looks a little goofy right now, but hopefully you can at least get an idea of what you could do to make it look nice in your own place if you decide to decorate as such. :)

I chose to do a collage of Dusty and I... ;) 
I love how you can switch out the letters and the pictures but it is more of a sophisticated look than just taping the pictures up on the wall (which is what I had done prior to this).




I love you all! 

Best wishes, and Happy almost Friday!!! 

Love, 
Holly Christine (Your sister from Logan)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love that you print pictures out. I think so often we have them on our devices that we forget the joy of having them on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on printing out pictures and this would be so awesome. Stacey is obsessed with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the magnetic idea- so easy to switch out pictures for the latest and greatest. Thanks Holl!

    ReplyDelete