Monday, February 24, 2014

Beauty Buzz - Gallon Sale!

So I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the shampoo and conditioner "Moisture Recovery" by Joico. 
If any one remember what "Mira-9" was like, their conditioner is very similar.  It helps with fly-aways and is great for every day usage.  I have used this on all my clients, family and recommend it to anyone who is struggling with their hair dry or fly-away.  This leaves your hair smooth and able to comb through right out of the shower!  I can comb Stacey's hair with a comb after her bath and have no problems getting through it.

Next month (all month) the Joico gallon containers will be on sale for $22-ish dollars per gallon.  This is only a twice-yearly sale and it's only for beauty professionals (which just means I'd have to pick it up for you). 
These are great to use!  You can just fill your existing containers using these and they last you forever!  We bought our last ones a couple years ago and I bought 4 shampoo and 4 conditioner!  I will be buying more for our family next month and if anyone is interested, let me know!

Love,

Sara

6 comments:

  1. I love this product! I think we are in need one more of each! Great post Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used this but would really like to give it a try. I'd like a gallon of each - when do you need the money by?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys could get me money sometime this coming week, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME! I would like a gallon of each, please. I will get you the monies when I come home next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the cost to ship them here would eliminate the savings! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're right J-Lo~ sorry! This really is an awesome product though....if you can get your hands on it!

    ReplyDelete