Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Costco/Sam's Shopping and Cooking Ideas

The other day I ran across a post on Facebook about $20 meals from Costco for $150. Upon checking out the site I saw that there was information about what to buy when you go to Costco (there's one for Sam's Club as well), along with all the meals that you can make and of course the recipes. I haven't tried this out yet but thought it might be fun to pass on! URL is below:

Happy Cooking!

http://www.5dollardinners.com/20-meals-from-costco-for-150-recipes-printable-shopping-lists/

-Sheri :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm all about new recipe ideas! Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're putting a Costco in a mile from my house-these might come in handy real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Costco. Thanks for including Sam's Club (the inferior warehouse club).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you sam ovens scam

    ReplyDelete