Thursday, April 3, 2014

Seasons

Growing up, my favorite season was always summer.  I loved the long sunny careless days, laying out, playing at the pool/Lake Powell.  Since moving to Arkansas though, my new favorite season is Spring, with Autumn a close second.  It is gorgeous to drive/run/walk around the neighborhoods and truly see "popcorn popping" on all of the trees.  I decided to walk down my street and snap some pictures of trees in bloom.  I tried my best to capture their beauty, but I know I am not doing them justice.  I will truly miss the gorgeous spring in Arkansas.  Have any of you read Anne of Green Gables (if not, you should!)?  I am reminded of her descriptions as she talks to Matthew on her ride into Avonlea.  Unfortunately, I have packed up all my books and cannot quote her as she describes the beauty of the earth around her.  Enjoy the pictures!












1 comment:

  1. I love that you made time to take these, especially as you are so busy right now. So beautiful. I love the hope that spring brings.

    And, talk about timing! I had never read Anne of Green Gables before (! I know!) and just read all seven books in the last two months. I loved them! What fun descriptions young Anne especially gives. :)

    ReplyDelete