Thursday, April 3, 2014

1000 Words

Have you heard the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words?"  I took these pictures of the babies today.  Cooper is in orange.  Brock is in blue.  Both babies are smiling, laughing, and rolling over.  They roll from tummy to back and are very close to going from their back to their tummy.  They like to see what is going on, and are aware if left alone in a room.  Brock likes to grasp things with his arms and legs, while Cooper usually likes to kick his legs while using only his hands to grab.  I moved them to their upstairs bedroom this last week.  They still sleep in the same crib, and usually will snuggle up to each other.  I have not started the babies on any solids yet (it is time consuming and I have been busy getting the house ready for the market).  I am nursing them exclusively.  They bring a lot of joy to our family.

   Cooper and Brock


Brock
(I'm not crazy about the lightening in this picture, but I love the emotion captured!)



Cooper


I took Max and Kate to the symphony a few weeks ago.  We went out to dinner beforehand and had a great time.  We spent a total of 30 minutes at the symphony.  Max and Kate both thought it was boring.  When the drums were played, Max would perk up, but Kate kept asking me where the wolf was (she must equate the intensity of the drums to a sneaky scary wolf.).  It was a fun night.

2 comments:

  1. They look so much bigger already! Beautiful smiles. I am so darn excited to meet them.

    Would you guys want to give the symphony another go in August? They do the Deer Valley outdoor concerts in the summer and this year they have a Disney one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute!! I can't wait to meet them :) When are you guys coming home? Any bites on the house??

    ReplyDelete