Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Upcoming events in the life of the 16 year old :)

Hello Everyone! I am definitely real bad at posting on the blog and I am very sorry! I usually either forget, or like tonight, have buckets and buckets of homework. I apologize! Well I decided to make this pretty simple! People keep saying they have no idea what is going on in my life so I figured I would tell people what upcoming things I have going on! :)

March 8-16
Cruisin!! I'm sure everybody already knows this but we leave for Florida on the 8th and then our cruse leaves the 9th. We will be going to Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico! It is the same cruise we went on last year but I'm still super duper excited!!!! I hope I get real tan!! :) our cruise ship docks on the 16th and we fly home that day too! I'm slightly extremely stressed to miss 5 days of school...

March 21 
I have a small dance performance thingy at Herriman High school. We are performing at their dance company's showcase. It's not even a big deal so probably don't come! Everyone will most likely see the dances at a later date anyways! (Except maybe Julie.. sorry sis :)) I was supposed to go to a Youth Camp Leader retreat March 21-22 but because of the performance I can't go and I'm slightly very sad about it....

April 11
Megan Peterson and I are doing a duet and we have our first competition in Roy on this friday!! It's far away so it's not necessary for people to come and it's our first time competing it!!

April 17-21
This is my Spring break and mom and dad will be in China so if anyone wants to get together that could be fun!! We might have to make up the day of school that was cancelled but it would be fun to get together with people as well!

April 25
This is our second duet competition and this one is at Spanish Fork! You could come if you want but don't feel obligated! I won't know when we compete until probably the week of anyways!

May 2 
This competition is at Herriman High school which is quite close so if you had the desire you could come! I'm very scared about hitting my aerial in our duet so I really hope I hit it in all of these!!

May 3, 10, 17
These are the dates of all of our team competitions! On the 3rd it's at Herriman, 10th it's at Kearns, and 17th is at Bonneville. We will be doing our ballet (it's awesome. It is to the Batman theme song and we'll be wearing black tutus and coloring our point shoes black and wearing a mask!! It's pretty much fantastic!!!!!) Jazz (It's super duper fast but very fun and it will be amazing when we finish it and clean it!!) Contemporary (This one is interesting but we've almost got it figured out and it should be cool...!) and Hip hop/character...(the hip hop dance we learned isn't hip hop at all.. it's like a Charlie Chaplin dance and it pretty much character. We might learn a different hip hop but time is running out and Trisha can't find a good hip hop teacher that is available.. who knows!)

May 9
This is the classic piano ensemble!! I love this duet performance and I'm super excited for it! Rachel and Sara I believe are playing in it! And maybe Ben! It's going to be a party! I believe it's at 7:00 P.M. but I'll double check that! You are all invited to come and enjoy the fun music! :)

May 16 
This is our last duet competition in Bonneville! Yup.. I don't know if Trisha is doing a duet/solo showcase but if she does you all are invited!!

May 23-26
This is memorial day and we are going to St. George! Party Pahe! I get to see you! I don't know if other people are going.. I just found out I was going as I looked at my calendar!

May 31
I believe it's at 7 but that's a total guess! We have our final dance showcase!! You all are invited and I would love to have everyone there! We will be doing all the dances we did at competition! 

June 6 
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Then I'm free for summer!!!

So... This is what my life is looking like for the next little while.. I don't know how much everyone cares but that's most of the big stuff! Mostly dance.. :) Oh, and I went to an awesome Cougarette Workshop this past Saturday and I don't know if I'm going to tryout next year but oh man. They are AMAZING!! I just need to get better at picking up choreography faster and I need my left aerial too. They said to make the team you need to have right and left! Oh man..! And scary moment when a girl was trying to do an aerial but she had never done one in her whole life and she snapped her elbow. I decided I could never ever ever do anything medical ever. Kudos to Paige!!
Love you all!! Sorry I've been a slacker :)
Love,
Tiffany!

4 comments:

  1. I love how much you throw yourself into life and enjoy it to the fullest extent! Thanks so much for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted! It sounds like Sasso has the powers of real persuasion. :) Thank you for the updates - I am definitely putting some of these on my calendar. Hang in there through these busy months.

    PS I was so excited that you went to a Cougarettes workshop I couldn't sleep! Is there somewhere you can go in the summer to get totally comfortable with aerials? I bet Froo can suggest somewhere! Have you looked at doing the summer training Cougarette camp? You and Hannah could rock that!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy body! I hope your dance competitions are as amazing as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby T thanks for keeping us informed! I will try to make it to the Herriman competition! It is very close to my house...you could even stop in for lunch or something that day!!!
    -Sheri

    ReplyDelete