Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Allure of the Seas :)

As you all may know I went cruising this past week with the family! We did the exact same cruise as last year. It was so much fun, I absolutely love to travel!! While on our vacation we had lots of events happen. 1st we stopped in Haiti. We just went to the beach and baked in the sun. While on the beach us girls decided to take lots of photos. One of the tricks I did was an aerial, as I landed it I landed on a rock. I tried to walk it off but I couldn't exactly bend my big toe. The rest of the night was an adventure because everyone else thought I broke my toe. No worries I got an x-ray and I'm just fine. It's just a little tender. The next stop was in Jamaica. We didn't get off the ship here instead we rode the flow ridder the whole time! I guess you could say we are pretty good at it. The last stop was Mexico. Here we just went shopping and back to the ship. Below are some fun picture of our trip!














4 comments:

  1. Choo Choo I LOVE this post. Thanks so much for taking time to put it up - love seeing all the updates. You are all gorgeous!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all jealous. What a fun trip. Thanks so much for posting pictures. You girls are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you all had a blast! I've enjoyed looking through these pictures, you are all soo cute!!!
    -Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't it be fun to go altogether!? So glad you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete