Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Baby Pictures :)

Hello,
I know this is probably a little silly but I thought I'd show you all some pictures of our baby! These are from a little while ago, I may get some more on Monday. Hopefully these are fun to see though.


The above picture is his foot :)






During the ultrasound he moved a whole lot; he flipped from his head being on the left side of my stomach to being up by my ribcage and he kept on tucking his legs into his chest, extending them out above his head, and then kicking. The ultrasound tech was thrilled because she was able to get pictures and video of his entire body pretty easily. Here we have a picture of him with his knees by his head. (I'm not sure how to flip these pictures)




This picture is similiar to the one before but he is in the process of stretching out his legs to go above his head.

Anyway, that's all I've got for today!

Mary has asked that I post some pictures of our house. I will try to do that next week!!!

XOXO

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. A real baby! I am thrilled for you. What a beautiful miracle. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much or sharing. I am so happy and excited for you. You will be an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so fun to see what is going on inside.... I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete