Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Crazy Tuesday

I'm starting to help with events planning at work and today I'm doing a site visit in Des Moines, Iowa.  I went to bed at 8:30 last night so I could get up at 3:30 today.  It's now 4:15 and we're about to head to the airport (sweet TJ is dropping me off).  My flight leaves at 6 - I have a 45 minute layover in Minnesota and land in Des Moines at 11:30.  I'm hoping everything goes very smoothly and very quickly, as I take off to come back at 2:30 (3 hours later!)

I land back at home at 7:15 tonight.  Here's hoping everything goes well!

-Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel! And I thought my life was busy. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your life IS busy! I am grateful that mine is not like yesterday every day. It makes me appreciate that I don't have to travel more frequently.

      Delete
  2. Good luck! That's a fast turn-around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quick. I thought the Des Moines airport would be decent sized, as they tout being international, but it would probably only 300 yards long. :) The security officer was just waiting for work, so I made it without any issues. Whew!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you made it there and home safely! Crazy fast turnaround!

    ReplyDelete