Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snacks

Hello Sisters!

I was getting my wisdom teeth out on my scheduled date, so I am going to post right now. Hoorah!

I am often on the go and running around for most of the day so today I am going to share two of my favorite recipes that I have found.

I don't know if they will be helpful for any of you, but I have found them to be great filling snacks when I want more than just an apple but don't have much time to whip something out. I generally make them on Saturday or Sunday and then they are readily available throughout the week.

Enjoy!



With this recipe I have used both rhodes rolls frozen dough and pillsbury cresent rolls. I am sure it would be a fun activity with the kids to make a simple bread dough and stuff the chicken into those as well. 


Second- I love to make small servings of things in muffin tins. I have made these mini pizzas a couple of times and they are great to be re-heated and eaten on the go. I have used tortillas like is demonstrated here, but I have also used rhodes rolls frozen dough and just pressed a little bit of that into the bottom of the muffin tin then added the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. 




















Best wishes to all!

Holly Christine

2 comments:

  1. These both sound fantastic and I am now quite confident of your status as chef extraordinaire! Do you always heat them before you eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would love the pizza! Emma would think it was just American Girl Doll perfect size!

    ReplyDelete