Monday, January 20, 2014

Fashion Frenzy! 1 Shirt- 6 Ways!

Add any cardigan and it just adds to the outfit as well as keeps you warm for all of the sisters that get cold easily! It can be any color! I also love big chunky short necklaces to pull it all together! I'm wearing jeggings in this but you can do any pants!
 Scarfs add a lot to an outfit. Sometimes it's just great to throw one on! It looks cute and its comfy and warm. The white pants are just to show that it doesn't matter the color! Make it fun! Don't be worried about the colors, they're so fun! Spice it up ;)
I wore this to church yesterday! I did another big necklace and then just rolled the sleeves on the shirt. Maxi skirts are awesome and very much comfortable! And it doesn't have to match perfectly either! My blues are different but it still works!
I switched the color of pants again! (But really.. go for fun!!) This one I put a sweater on top of! This adds class and a totally different look to the outfit. I like to cuff the sleeves at the bottom so you can see the shirt with it too! I did a long necklace in this but short would've been great! Whichever you own I'm sure will be fantastic!
This way is probably the most casual, yet it's still darling I think! Unbuttoning it gives it a whole new look. I did jeans with this one and just stuck an undershirt (any shirt would do! Shade shirt, v-neck, etc.) under it!
I tried to dress it up a bit in this! I did a pencil skirt with heels and fun tights! The leather jacket also adds style. You can tuck in the shirt or leave it out depending on what you perfer. This one is great for work or church or anything!

There are countless other ways to wear it too!! Ultimately, just make outfits your own and realize that just because you wore it one way once doesn't mean you always have to wear it like that!!  Mix and match from these options and don't be afraid to try something new! Love you all!!

~Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Tiny, I love this! I have a shirt just like this but only ever wear it with colored jeans. I am definitely going to try some of these other options: I especially love it with the maxi skirt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff now I know what to wear with a skirt I have and never know what to pair it with. You are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys like it! I'm not exactly a fashionista but I pretend sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, this is the cutest!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete