Wednesday, October 22, 2014

One of my favorites

Hey all!

Okay, so the topic that we'd talked about blogging on is favorites. One of my favorite things is the fact that Josh loves to grill, cook, and bake! Josh and I both take turns making our meals. I enjoy cooking, but it is also so nice to have a spouse that loves to cook too! 

One of my favorite meals that we have is a bbq'd maple chicken salad. (Josh bbq's the chicken and we eat it with romaine lettuce). 

On Conference Sunday Josh woke me up and let me know that he'd made breakfast. Hash browns and eggs. 


Anyway, that's it for today! 

Sheri 

3 comments:

  1. That is so great Josh loves to cook. I love barbecued chicken too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post the BBQ maple chicken recipe! Sounds yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! It's fun to have others think up what meals to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete