Sunday, November 2, 2014

Knock, knock!

The other day I looked at Dusty and said, "knock, knock!" He said "who's there" I smiled and said, "THE BIG BAD WOLF!" And the just smiled waiting for his response... After an awkward glance and no reply, I realized the traditional "colored eggs" was a Milar family creation that I'm presuming nobody but us knows about.

I have explained the whole game to Dusty and I can't wait until a summer day while we are all out onthe back patio eating ice cream cones and start a game of colored eggs!!!

πŸ¦πŸΊπŸŒ…πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸƒ

4 comments:

  1. Ba ha ha - this is so funny. TJ thinks Colored Eggs is such a weird game - he likes it now, but it's just kind of an odd deal. :) This is very funny.

    I think Danny's color was always aqua marine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love colored eggs as do all of their friends. It is fun to see the tradition live on! One question - who started it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea who started Colored Eggs, but Rob thinks it is a fun game too. He has learned the Milar way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did ask TJ if he actually likes Colored Eggs and he said yes, so another win for the Milar gang!

      Delete