Thursday, November 13, 2014

Family home evening

Dusty and I had a fun date night/ family home evening recently- after a long day of work for both of us, we ate tacos for dinner, painted these darling letters to display on our mantle talked about some Gospel principles, then ate milkshakes :) we had so much fun and loved spending time together! 

I found the wooden letters in the craft section at Walmart for around $1.00 each so "HAWS" was roughly $4.00. 
 I got the craft paint from the same section and it was less than a dollar. We used maybe half the little bottle for all those letters. 
I got the little brushes with the wooden handle and black spongey top part (a pack of 3 or 4) also for under a dollar.  

Anyways,  it was a really fun activity and we love having our name displayed- it helps make our house feel more homey :) 







3 comments:

  1. I love it!! How cute! Would you please post a visual "tour" of your home? I'd love to see it and I missed the one on the iPad you did with Mom and Mary a week or so ago. (miscarriage issues :( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I would also love a grand tour of your home. And I'm so glad it's starting to feel homey - isn't that a wonderful feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! Kate keeps asking when we can come and see you in Logan. We need to look at the calendar!

    ReplyDelete