Friday, November 21, 2014

Fun Family Nights

Have you ever been home on a Friday night with your Kids or friends wondering what should we do tonight? You don't want to spend too much money on things, but you are looking for a fun family/friend activities. Well there are many fun activities that you can do but one activity that I think is a good time is  having a marshmallow fight with marshmallow guns. Not only is this easy cheap and fun but I know how we all love to eat marshmallows! 
The guns are made out of 1/2 inch PVC pipe you can buy this from the home depot for like $2 for 10 foot. Then you just cut them and sand off the end.  Then you just buy lots and lots of marshmallows and have a war!! 
Here is a good example of ideas and I bet the children would love to design their own.
Anyway I believe my friends and I are going to do this probably tonight or tomorrow and I will attach some fantastic fun pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment