Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Favorite Movies

Continuing with favorites!

Since we've been married, TJ and I have built our little collection of favorite movies.  I have found that I am getting more and more picky about what I watch, so we have chosen movies carefully, trying hard to avoiding swearing, violence, immorality and looking for movies that are generally positive.

Here are some of our favorites:

A Cinderella Story
Akeelah and the Bee
Blind Side
Despicable Me
Epic
Father of the Bride
Freaky Friday
High School Musical
Monsters University
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
National Treasure
Pirates of the Caribbean
Ramona and Beezus
Tangled
The Cosby Show
The Music Man
We Bought a Zoo
You've Got Mail

It's pretty rare that we watch a movie start to finish, so when we take time to do it, I want it to be good!  What are some of your family favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Fun list of movies! I have not seen everything on your list, so I will have to refer to it next time I want a good show.

    My favorites... hmmmm.... I really liked the musical version of Les Miserables (with Anne Hathaway), Guess Who (Bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher- it is hilarious, but it isn't a whole family show), Blue Planet/Planet Earth/Life/Wild Africa (al BBC productions)...

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete