Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Favorites

I have included some of my "Favorites" below in no particular order.  I may need to do another installment, as I did not include any of my favorite recipes, books, vacations, car ideas, etc.  There are so many things to choose from!  Enjoy...

-Brooks Ghost 6 shoes.  I have 4 pairs of the exact same shoes that I rotate each day.  It helps them last longer.  They have a motto "Run Happy!"  You can't argue with that...


-Feetures socks.  I never worry about blisters.  They stay put, are comfortable, and I LOVE them!

-

-Claritin Side-Sleeper Pillow.  Growing up I ALWAYS slept on my back.  During pregnancy, you are suppose to sleep on your side.  I hated it, to say the least, until I found this pillow.  I now ALWAYS sleep on my side.
-

-Colgate toothpaste.  I have only had one cavity.  Ever.


-Tongue scraper.  I use it every time I brush my teeth.  I feel like it does wonders.


-Arrowhead.  After traveling to the Middle East (and then living in Texas where they had horrible tasting water), I always have bottled water around.  In Arkansas, I bought Ozark, and here I buy Arrowhead.  It is convenient for the car, and during the night.











-Big Mouth Bibs.  They snap closed.  They are waterproof.  They are amazing.  

-Chef Knife.  I miss my Saber Chef Knife, as it is my favorite, but I bought another chef knife and it is working really well.











]
-Panini Press. Sara has been extremely kind to let me use hers while mine is in storage.  I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I cannot imagine kitchen life without a panini press.

-Sketchers Go Walk.  I have 2 pairs, and wear one of them almost every single day.  They have great support, and I have really enjoyed them.

-COSTCO.   You don't know how amazing Costco is until you don't have one.  


-Studio 5.  Mary has me hooked on Studio 5 with Brooke Walker.  It is a TV show, and it has some great ideas/segments.  Check out their website here

-P90x Yoga.  Admittedly this is my only yoga video, but I really enjoy it.  I am trying to do it once a week.

week.

-Life Planner.  Again, Mary inspired me and I have loved my life planner from erincondren.com.

-Ju-Ju-Be diaper bag.  We got this diaper bag when we had Cooper and Brock.  It has been a really great quality, excellent shaped diaper bag.


-Kids.  It wouldn't feel right to do a post without pictures of my favorite kiddos!





Brock 


Cooper




































2 comments:

  1. What a excellent post! I love hearing what you have found works best- some of those things I'll have to try. Also,the kids on Halloween... SENSATIONAL!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous installment of favorites! I loved reading through this list and getting some great recommendations. Thank you for taking time to put it together!

    ReplyDelete