Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Subway

Many people know my life is super busy and crazy right now. I am currently balancing 16 credits. That doesn't say much about my schedule though. Just a quick run down. Generally I leave in the morning at 8 a.m. and come back for a quick dinner around 5 p.m. then I am back to the library till at least 11 p.m.. You may wonder what in the world I am doing for that long. Right now I am taking Organic Chemistry, this class takes up the bulk of my time not only is the class everyday but Thursdays, I have a 3 hour chemistry lab. On top of that I have to prepare for each day by reading and doing the homework so I don't get "lost" in class. I am also taking 6 Nutrition classes and an Internship. The internship is where I go to elementary schools and help out with school lunches. On an average Monday I am in class for 7 hours.. talk about a long day of classes. I'm not complaining, I did it to my self for a reason.(Mostly so I can graduate sooner) In order for me to stay sane though I have to plan things for the weekend that will keep me entertained and give me a break from my day to day routine.
That's where you all come in. I know most of you know about my hike on October 11! I am so stoked for it I can hardly wait. Currently I only have 6 people coming. I can have 6 more people come and I would love for some of my family to attend. I know that it is far away for a hike, but this isn't your ordinary hike. It is a 9 mile hike in Zions. It is called The Subway. In order for me to be able to hike this, I had to "put in" for it 3 months in advance and I wasn't guaranteed a spot. They do this because the hike is so popular and incredible. If you are interested in hiking it let me know. I will do it on a first come first serve basis... I'm sorry that I can't get everyone there. Even if your spouse doesn't want to hike and you do I would love for you to come down! You can even have a sleep over at my apartment! Anyway I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! :) Please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do this but I am afraid I would be sick the whole time! Have soooooo much fun though! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really enjoy doing this hike. I am not sure I can with nursing the babies and being gone all day.

    ReplyDelete