Thursday, September 25, 2014

Homecoming!!

Well, as many of you know, last Saturday was my senior Homecoming! I went with Nic Petersen which was super fun. Him and I are best friends and simply had a great time together. The rest of my group went up to Park City for the day activity but he had a soccer game so I chose to go to that instead! The game was out in far away kinda by like umm Lagoonish? I forgot what the city name is! He played his game and they won 1-0!! I think I was probably the good luck charm and the reason they won! ;) Although it should've been about 4-0. They had soooo many close goals including one that went in but was about 8 inches off sides.. :( After his game I went to take a picture with him and all of his team started teasing us and then decided that they wanted to be in the picture instead. I think the boy on Nic's left is super cute too.. he's number 1 and his name is Taylor and that's all I know about him! Well and I think he goes to Lone Peak...?

After the game we drove home and grabbed Wendy's on the way which was good. Then he picked me up and we left for the dance! We went to Taylor's grandma's house for pictures with the group which took forever but it's fine...!  There were some dang cute ones!! :)











The last picture is my favorite of us and the long one of the group is my other favorite! The straight face picture is pretty funny too.. hehe! Then we went to Isaac's house for dinner and they had the cutest set up probably ever. There were lights hung all around and candles on the tables and then they served us and it was just Dang Cute as papa would say! As well as delicious!!
Then we went to the dance and partied. Hard. And it was very much a blast!! Then we went to a boy named Ben's house and watched Captain America 2 which was grand fun! Then I went home and we didn't kiss or anything just hugged because I figured you all would ask... ;) Overall it was a wonderful night and I had a blast! :)

6 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! I love your dress and your fun heels! I think dancing "hard" in heals would be a sight to behold. :) Hopefully you can track down more info about Taylor....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks Sis! :) I love those heels too if I do say so myself! :) umm I didn't dsnce in my heels, I took them off and danced barefoot! Too hard to go crazy in heels.. :) although last year at Bingham Ball I did wear my heels the entire time because my dress was too long! It is possible but I prefer barefoot! :) oh I hope so too! Man he is caute... :)

      Delete
  2. Tiff thank you so much for posting so many pics. I love to see them. You look gorgeous. Maybe you can teach me how to curl my hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would also love to be there! I would LOVE to know how to curl my hair!!

      Delete
  3. Ow Ow!!! SO darling! Nic is a babe- Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, honey, you are just so beautiful. Thank you so much for taking time to post! When I pray for you I often give thanks that you have been blessed with such GOOD friends: I don't worry about them doing bad things or pulling you down. I'm so grateful for the people you surround yourself with!

    ReplyDelete