Monday, May 19, 2014

The Happenings Lately

I thought we'd just give a family update.....

Adam:
Adam has been LOVING being a realtor.  He's been getting pretty busy starting a couple of homes and closing on his first home (existing listing) this coming week!  YAY!  Between real estate and his mornings at FedEx, he's been running pretty crazy.  The only nice thing is that he's enjoying what he's doing so that's nice.
Sara:
I've had a lot of homes to clean lately and a lot of hair to do!  That keeps me pretty busy.  I'm also teaching piano lessons on Monday nights still.  My piano kids are all progressing well so that's been nice.  I've been going to the gym lots trying to get back in shape.  So far it seems like I'm not making much progress but I'm keeping at it.  I have just fallen in love with this Zumba class on Wednesdays.  The instructor is awesome!  She keeps the class really high intensity the whole time and has some really fun dances.
Stacey:
She has been in swim lessons until the past week; she got an ear infection.  Today was the last day on antibiotics and I picked her up some earplugs, so hopefully that helps.  She was doing awesome in her class; she'd progressed to the "Beginning Pre-School" aka "Squirt" class which was just the kids with an instructor.  She did everything she was asked and loved it.  I'm hoping to sign her up for the next session in June.  We've started preschool classes (well, today was the first day) and so far it's going well :).  She loves her "babies" (stuffed animals) and is very motherly.







We are looking forward to our upcoming vacation down in St. George for Memorial Day weekend.  FUN and SUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment