Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Girls' Getaway

I've found a new blog I adore - 71toes.com - and in it she talks about getaways with her sisters.  Their sisters getaways (more here) are MFME: Mothers and Future Mothers of Eyrealm (their family).  I adore this idea.  Getting together to laugh, eat delicious food, enjoy sunshine (ideally) and discuss how to improve ourselves.  I know we are all very busy, so it would be difficult to orchestrate, but who would really be up for a weekend away?  Maybe St. George or California or Bear Lake?  I could do the planning (at some point Events Planning became part of my job title...) if everyone is up for it.  I know that means arranging husbands' work schedules, your own work schedules, extracurricular activities, etc.  Work, but worth it?

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a wonderful idea, but then again I don't have any children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like so much fun Rachel. I think I'd be more likely to be able to work things out if we were to do a Friday, Saturday, even Sunday weekend getaway close to home (Park City, maybe Bear Lake, or even Downtown SLC), rather than something during the week. That way Josh wouldn't need to get extra time off of work and we could keep travel expenses down.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete